Sunday, June 17, 2012

60-Day Hiatus

Hello readers! I have decided to take a 2 month break from blogging on The Well With All. My passion is to help others hit their goals and dreams and right now my attention must go into my business which will help me achieve that goal. I speak often about being focused and driven toward your specific goal and for me to do this it means stepping away temporarily from this blog. If you'd like to know what I'm doing or be in touch with me for any reason, please don't hesitate to email me.

If you are on Facebook, go online and 'like' The Well With All. I will still be posting health info, recipes and motivation from here! Also, if you like simple and healthy recipes; I will still be posting on Monica's Kitchen, once per week!

Thanks for understanding this decision. The Well With All will be back!

In health and prosperity,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment