Saturday, December 6, 2014

YOU ARE SO WORTH IT

I'm so thankful to be surrounded by dreamers on a regular basis. Sometimes we (dreamers) are outcasted or "sympathetically" patted on the back for thinking outside the box. 

If you don't know better, you'll listen to the 'committee of they' who don't mind going through life as if it's expected. 

Some of us like spontaneity & change and we must be in pursuit of something all the time. That's me. 

I can't stop thinking about my calling, about who I can help, about what I can do to help others live better. 80% of my thoughts go to the team of entrepreneurs I've been blessed to be friends with & the people I've been entrusted to help live better. 

This is for all y'all that have ever had a fear or a doubt, who want to pursue something better or who are in pursuit and sometimes need a reminder that what you are doing is good and will be worth it. 



WORTH IT 

It's harder than I thought 
(It's ok, it'll be worth it)

It's taking longer than I expected 
(Don't fear, it'll be worth it)

It seems impossible 
(No doubt, it's positively worth it) 

A lot of people laugh at my dreams 
(Oh.. than it's definitely worth it)

I'm not that special
(Yes, you are, you're so worth it)

Nobody gets me
(You're still worth it)

Do I have what it takes?
(Yes...you're totally worth it)

The price seems too high
(Nope, it's worth it)

Ok, Maybe I can do it 
(Yes, you are 100% worth it)

I believe I can
(Me too, you are so worth it)

I am pursuing my dreams
(Yes! It will be worth it)

Keep going no matter what the price, obstacle, or victory
(In the end the pursuit is so worth it)


 






1 comment: